Quote

Experience leads to success

Jonah Jones 7's

SDAR lions

The rugby tournament was held on last saturday n sunday at Selangor Royal Cluc(SRC).My batchmate and I played for the SLRC team under 21 category.During the grouping stage we lost all the 3 match.But fortunately we manage to continue play in quarter final bowl.In this game,we face again the NS Jr team.We won the match with great win.Hahaha.Because during the first half they lack of player.Only 5 player were on the field.Next game in semi bowl,we lost to Cobra Jr.Although we lost,but the expriences we gained is really precious.

Special thanks to Azzan for accomodation and Bagak for the transportation.

The Player

Dance of the Mouri


There's a dream I feel so rare, so real All the world in union The world as one Gathering together One mind, one heart Every creed, every colour Once joined, never apart Searching for the best in me I will find what I can be If I win, lose or draw There’s a winner in us all It's the world in union The world as one As we climb to reach our destiny A new age has begun We face high mountains Must cross rough seas We must take our place in history And live with dignity Just to be the best I can Sets the role for everyman If I win lose or draw It’s victory for all. It's the world in union The world as one As we climb to reach our destiny A new age has begun It’s the world in union The world as one As we climb to reach our destiny A new age has begun It’s the world The world in union A new age has begun

0 comments:

Post a Comment