Quote

Experience leads to success

Baloo:Azim

TO MY FRIEND NAME AZIM 

This pic was taken in year 2008,enjoying ourself at Burger King,KLCC
To my fellow friend,I wish u all da best for continuing your study in wales.I really feel sad because can't send u at KLIA,although my house is really near to the airport.Sorry bro for all the sins I make toward you in all the 5 years at SDAR.Also thanks for teach me in my previous study and halalkan that knowledge.Haha.Still remember when we work as a team in P.A.All the exprience that I gain is very precious and will always be treasured in my life.Lastly,I hope u will always remember me and all the batchmate 048 Warisan.All of  my mate,insya Allah will always be in my prayer.
~Thanks for being a piece of puzzle in my life.
So close but yet so far
you used to be there
and now your not
i never saw it coming

0 comments:

Post a Comment