Quote

Experience leads to success

Imtihan!

Huh!Agak busy nampaknya mggu ni.Coz da mid year exam just around the corner.Luckily there  is someone kind to teach me all the previous chapter that I miss~Mumkin ta'aban awi sampai tertido tyme kuliah.Or to focus and eventually felt asleep.Thx to all of the teaching my friends.Insya allah all of us will succed to achieve the MUMTAZ title.And also to my lovely family members who always support me and give me the advice all along my studies in Egypt.Miss my  cute little sister very much.Haha.When peoples are not around,then when we realise how much important them to ourselves.And to all my old school friends,pray for my success will you.Untill then now~

  1. Anatomy exam :20 feb
  2. Histology exam:22 feb
  3. Biochem exam :24 feb
  4. Physio exam    :27 feb
Bitaufiq wannajah.Salam

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment