Quote

Experience leads to success

Toward New Steps

Salam...
Its been long since I'm do this written things...Yeah!
After the preparation program that I did in UPM,feel quite bored actually and having this opportunity I'd like to written down about something happen last week.Toghether with lohon we actually go to the scholl coz they have this event,in BM Hari Terbuka Asrama...Both of us go by train.Its all becoz lohon did not want to drive(p.s kedekut)Then meet someone in the train..Guess who?Acap(keng)..Hahaha...Well,maybe this word meaningful to the Ym click I think.But I hope Acap(keng) would not be angry to me...Huh?

Finally manage to get to SDAR.1st thing to find my batchmate...Rindu la...Hahahaha.I actually really miss the damn life in my school.Miss the SMOOTH field when training rugby.Miss the activity done during nightime~Yup.Could not regret it till now...Then,we(dah jumpa dah dak batch tyme ni)try the `rumah hantu'.This SO called rumah hantu did not frightening much actually.Hahahaha.Just for fun.The pioneer to create this things actually came from poyo idea.Since then,it became the trademark(I think la)..Well.....Hmmm...


Supprisingly,Bunkface also came to the school.(I could not possibly think what kind of word had been saying to my ex-principal as this kids manage to bring them).From the scene,I can clearly saw that the most EXCITED one is......Guess who???LOHON.Hahahahaha...(p.s siap bli baju tu beb)He also manage to capture some photo shots with them...

After all...Its really interesting to go back to my old school.Saw my ex-dorm...
Hahaha...Nothing change much~Clearly the head of dorm jolap duit...(I think la)Seeing all of this makes me want to turn the time all around again and stop the point back towards where the 1st step I'm makes into the school...


Hahahaha....After all life must go on.Toward the new step,I have to go to Egypt to continue my studies...Untill we meet again SDAR!






0 comments:

Post a Comment